At Orian, we take our responsibility in maintaining and sustaining our environment very seriously. We have developed an environmental policy to support this.
Orian are committed to complying with all relevant environmental legislation. We aim to recognise and manage the impact our services have on the environment.
Orian are committed to the management of environmental issues in a responsible way. We are working towards the adoption of the environmental standard EN ISO 14001.
Our guiding principles are:
To consider national and local government policies when considering Orian’s activities.
- Consider the issues associated with waste and recycling, treating, keeping and disposing of waste
- Ensure all sites are operated in ways which safeguard the environment and public health
Continually improve environmental performance and have a commitment to avoid, reduce or control pollution in our business
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements such as codes of practice to which Orian subscribes
- Set targets for environmental improvement and report progress against them
Document, implement, maintain and communicate the environmental policy to all employees.
- Make the policy available to the public
We will maintain internal procedures to support this policy and its effectiveness in the light of changing knowledge and understanding.