Our food is prepared fresh every day by highly trained kitchen teams, developing menus alongside our customers and tailored to meet their individual needs.
At Orian we’re proud to say:
- We use the freshest possible ingredients,sourced from local suppliers
- Our recipes are created to contain less fat, sugar and salt
- We bake or steam rather than fry
- Our menus meet the Government’s national school meal standards as a minimum
- We don’t use dyes or artificial colourings
- There’s no mechanically recovered meats or GM materials used in our meals
- In schools, chips or fried food are served no more than once a week
Our customers who use our catering services in Cumbria, North East England and North West England come to us, again and again. This is because they know our food is of the highest quality, with plenty of thought, preparation and love going into the dishes we serve.
If you would to find out more about the food we make, we would be delighted to show it to you, so please get in touch to find out more.
You can also have a look at the case study section of our website where you will see comments from the customers who use our catering services and love our food.