Cleaner in Charge- Ireleth St Peter’s School, Askam in Furness
Location: Ireleth St Peters School, Askam in Furness
Post: Cleaner in Charge
Salary: £9.42 per hour
Hours: 2.5 Hours Per Week
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, 7.15am-7.30am and 5.45pm-6.00pm
Is this you?
• Reliable, enthusiastic and enjoy working hard to deliver high standards
• Comfortable with responsibility
• You take pride in your work and like a job done well, and are able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining standards
• Happy to work as part of a team, or independently, and you’re a good communicator
• Punctual – you don’t like being late!
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Do you have?
• Previous cleaning experience (preferred but not essential; we can provide training)
• Previous team leader / supervisory experience
• The ability to start working immediately (or within the next few weeks)
• To be a key holder for the premises, locking or unlocking as required, always ensuring the safety and security of the premises
• Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
• Ensure that cleaning tasks are undertaken in accordance with the contract
• Monitor and advise on stock usage, and order where relevant
• Ensure that cleaning equipment (and designated storage areas) are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition
• Undertake training as necessary to maintain the requirements of the contract
• Act as a ‘hands on’ lead and front-line supervisor to enable the cleaning team to deliver a high-quality service, and be the point of contact between the team and the supervisor
This is Subject to an Enhanced DBS.
Here at Orian Solutions we offer a number of benefits including:
Annual Leave Entitlement:
20 + 8 Days (Pro rata for part time staff)
Orian Defined Contribution (Aviva)
3% Employer contribution and 5% Employee contribution payable on earnings over £10000 pa and £833.33 per month