Kitchen Team Member- Burlington School, Kirkby in Furness
Location: Burlington School
Post: Kitchen Team Member
Salary: £8.96 per hour
Hours: 10 Hours Per Week
Working Pattern: Monday- Friday, Flexible between 10.00am-2.00pm
Is this you?
• Reliable, enthusiastic and enjoy working hard to deliver high standards
• You take pride in your work and like a job done well, and are able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining standards
• Happy to work as part of a team, or independently, and you’re a good communicator
• Punctual – you don’t like being late!
• A strong understanding of the implications and effects of good/bad food service delivery on customers
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Do you have?
• Previous Kitching/Catering experience (preferred but not essential; we can provide training)
• The ability to start working immediately (or within the next few weeks)
• Prepare food and drink in a hygienic and safe manner, following assigned procedures at all times
• Be punctual with your time-keeping; operating a quick and efficient catering service without compromising on quality of the service delivered
• Monitor and advise on stock usage, ensuring food stocks don’t run out
• Ensure that catering preparation, service and storage areas are kept in a hygienic, clean, tidy and safe condition at all times
• Unloading of deliveries from suppliers and storing items safely and in the correct locations
• Complete and maintain relevant records (e.g. timesheets, stock sheets), ensuring accuracy of completed documents
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Here at Orian Solutions we offer a number of benefits including:
Annual Leave Entitlement:
20 + 8 Days (Pro rata for part time staff)
Orian Defined Contribution (Aviva)
3% Employer contribution and 5% Employee contribution payable on earnings over £10000 pa and £833.33 per month