Mobile Cleaning Supervisor- Various Carlisle and Penrith Locations
We’re searching for a Mobile Cleaning Site Supervisor to flexibly support our cleaning teams across the Carlisle & Penrith areas, ensuring that areas are hygienic, clean and safe for people to use.
Working Pattern: 15 hours per week, Monday – Friday. This is a permanent role.
A driving licence and use of a vehicle is vital for this role as you will be travelling to various sites dependent on the business needs.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re flexible, reliable, organised and enthusiastic; you enjoy variety and challenges within your day-to-day work
- A keen eye for detail and a positive attitude that rubs off on others, to motivate and inspire and deliver great results
- You take pride in your work and like a job done well, and are able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards
- Happy to work as part of a team, or independently, and you’re a good communicator
- You enjoy solving problems and taking ownership through to resolution
Do you have:
- Valid full driving licence and access to/use of a vehicle with Business-Use insurance
- Previous supervisory experience
- Cleaning experience
Cleaning and Standards
- Travel to, and work from, any of the sites in your ‘area’ as support is required. These requests may be made with very short notice, so flexibility is key
- Induct, train and advise teams on how to clean to the standards identified in the site specifications
- Complete and maintain relevant records (e.g., Quality Assurance documentation; Health & Safety records; training logs; timesheets etc.) accurately and on time
- Monitor and advise on stock usage, ordering stock as and when required
- Use cleaning machinery including floor buffers and carpet cleaners
- Undertake cleaning and stocking duties as required, to meet the site needs (e.g., dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Train and advise teams on the efficient and effective use of cleaning equipment and chemicals considering COSHH regulations
- Monitor standards of performance and quality of cleaning across the sites
- Build great relationships with your team/colleagues and your customers
- Supervise sites you are on, ensuring work is completed to an agreed schedule and to required standards
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check
Here at Orian Solutions we offer a number of benefits including:
Annual Leave Entitlement:
20 + 8 Days (Pro rata for part time staff)
Orian Defined Contribution (Aviva)
3% Employer contribution and 5% Employee contribution payable on earnings over £10000 pa and £833.33 per month