Mobile Cleaning Support- West Cumbria
Location: Various West Cumbria Locations
Post: Mobile Cleaning Support
Salary: £8.96 per hour
Hours: 20 Hours Per Week
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, 4 hours per day
Is this you?
· Enthusiastic, Flexible and reliable
· You take pride in your work and like a job done well
· Have you got an eye for detail and a positive attitude that rubs off on others, to motivate and inspire and deliver great results?
· Happy to work as part of a team, or independently, and you’re a good communicator
· Punctual – you don’t like being late!
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Do you have?
· Valid Driving Licence
· Previous cleaning experience (preferred but not essential; we can provide training)
· The ability to start working immediately (or within the next few weeks)
· Travel to, and work from, any of the sites in your ‘area’ as support is requested and required. These requests may be made with very short notice, so flexibility is key
· Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
· Observe all safety procedures and instructions and assist in maintaining a safe workplace and reporting any accidents, hazards, near misses, damages or defects to tools and equipment to the appropriate person
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS.
Here at Orian Solutions we offer a number of benefits including:
Annual Leave Entitlement:
20 + 8 Days (Pro rata for part time staff)
Orian Defined Contribution (Aviva)
3% Employer contribution and 5% Employee contribution payable on earnings over £10000 pa and £833.33 per month