Mobile Kitchen Team Leader- Various Manchester, Warrington and Wigan sites
Location: Various Warrington, Wigan, Lowton and Manchester areas
Post: Mobile Kitchen Team Leader
Salary: £9.98 per hour
Hours: 25 Hours Per Week
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, between 8.00am-2.00pm
Is this you?
· Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver high service levels
· You have the ability to think quickly and stay calm in a crisis, and are comfortable making decisions
· You take pride in your work and like a job done well, and are able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining standards
· You’re reliable, enthusiastic and you enjoy working hard to deliver high standards
· You enjoy working as part of a team, or independently, and you’re a great communicator
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Do you have?
· Valid Driving Licence
· Previous high volume/ high standard cooking experience
· Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
· Supervisory/team leader experience
· Proficient using IT systems – Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word etc
· Travel to various sites t0 help out the Foodservice teams
· Prepare and cook food and drink in a hygienic and safe manner, following assigned procedures at all times
· Monitoring the quality of the food and service provided, and ensuring that your site performs well – achieving good quality product and service on time and within budget
· Complete and maintain relevant records (e.g. Quality Assurance documentation; Health & Safety records; training logs; timesheets etc.) accurately and on time
· Be punctual with your time-keeping; operating a quick and efficient catering service without compromising on quality of the service delivered
· Monitor and advise on stock usage; rotating stock, ensuring food stocks don’t run out and ordering stock as required
· Report/fix any problems or broken equipment as soon as possible, reporting any issues you can’t fix to your line manager
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS.
Here at Orian Solutions we offer a number of benefits including:
Annual Leave Entitlement:
20 + 8 Days (Pro rata for part time staff)
Orian Defined Contribution (Aviva)
3% Employer contribution and 5% Employee contribution payable on earnings over £10000 pa and £833.33 per month